Friday, August 24, 2012

Pink Ice

So rather then going on and on about how much I like this shop/website I shall just get my point ha! I found this website called Pink Ice

Fairy Peasant Top

I WANT THIS TOP!!!
ok this is just so cute I seriously fell in love. its so simple and not overly done or thought out, with the " cold shoulder" look and the shear cloth used it makes it trendy and with the frills at the top it its great...any now im moving on before I keep raving about this one top alone ha ha!




Fringe Tossle Top

Tina Turner anyone? Yet another top I really like. I personally don't see a lot of this style top which is why I really like it. Different and edgy.




















Grimm Harlem Pants

WANT WANT WANT!!!  These are so cute if you put these with a White button up or even with the top she is wearing in the picture. Super cute! Also another thing I don't see a lot of.











 Lay Over Romper

Trending right now! With its bright color and the simple fact that is a romper it just is great.  I really like it. You can dress this up even more and wear it out on the town for a girls night now.












As you can see I really like Pink Ice they have a nice selection.  I feel like I hardly got started covering what they have to offer. But check them out!

here is Pink Ice links:
FACEBOOK
WEBSITE
instagram : pink_ice


XoXo

Union Leader,
 Pey






1 comment:

  1. تقدم شركة شركة النقل في الدمام جميع عملائها مجموعة واسعة من الخدمات لم يتم رؤيتها قبل أي شركة أخرى لنقل الرغيف. كما سيقدم لك مجموعة كبيرة من الخصومات الضخمة على عمليات النقل التي تصل إلى

    ReplyDelete