Thursday, August 30, 2012

SOHO travel brush review

So I know I said that I would post on Tuesdays and Fridays but things have been a bit crazy with me lately. I have just started up school again but non the less here is my newest blog post :)

The Travel Soho brush kit! Ok lets face it anything this small is cute, anything pink is cute and the little travel case is cute! Now I actually must give my dad the credit for finding this and talking me into getting it. If not for him I wouldn't have noticed it.  The small travel kit includes: a gel eyeliner brush, liquid foundation brush, eye shadow brush, concealer brush,and they say it is a blush brush but I personally use it has a power foundation brush. The metal party of each brush is hot pink and the case is simply black and white.

 The powder foundation/ blush brush
It is a nice size, and applies well very nice not once have I had any of the bristles fall out of the brush.

Liquid Foundation Brush

The brush is really nice applies the foundation well and doesn't a cakey look to the foundation. Very smooth finish also.

Concealer brush





LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! I seriously can not rave about this one brush enough. It applies so well and you don't have to use the little wand that come with the concealer and it looks so much better! really liking this one.

Shadow brush

 Very nice brush, it is smooth when applying the eye shadow, and leaves a clean look. A nice perk for me at least it that come of my eyeshadow brushes tend to lose the eyeshadow as I apply it to my eye, with this  brush that does not happen, so really like this brush.

Gel eyeliner brush
I personally do not  use gel eyeliner, so being honest with you I couldn't tell you if this brush is nice or not.  With eyeliner I use liquid or pencil. But I am just taking a wild guess that this is a nice brush as well and this it would get the job done.

Travel case
I like the travel case a lot. It is small enough that you can put it in your purse, or suitcase, makeup bag and it takes up no room at all. Each brush fits in nicely and you still have a good bit of room left over, I was able to get a nice size lip gloss in the travel case with all the brushes in it. So I give high remarks for it


 As you can see each brush is a nice size and easy to you, also applies well. I give this product a two thumbs up :)

here is SOHO link(s)

SOHO website

Thank you everyone for reading be sure to share and comment!!

XoXo

Union leader,
Pey

No comments:

Post a Comment