Thursday, September 6, 2012

Fall Trends 2012

Hello everyone! Once again I am terribly sorry for not posting on my some what dated time, with school and family stuff going I am trying to find a small space of time to write, but to those of you that are reading my blog thank you! I can not thank you enough and hopefully soon I will be able to post twice a week and normal routine time. But as for now, we are going to talk about this years fall trends. enjoy :)

Well I have noticed that in the last few year the style was strongly into 90's grunge coming back to the neon 80's, which I liked but now we are going back a bit farther. 60's and 70's fashion styles, patterns and etc is making its way into our closets. Even the hair styles. I also noticed while at TJ Maxx one evening they had these flapper styles dresses with lace and tole ( not so cute needs a bit of work just my personal thought though)

The trends this season are getting back to simple with earth tone colors and dark browns, blues, etc. I like this for two reason 1. I like these colors they look good on everyone 2. In general I love fall :) ha ha oh and I am another reason to my list so 3. military style totally love!!

Haper's Bazaar

I really like this outfit in general and will try this season to put this outfit together because it is just so bloody cute!  the white skinny jeans and the navy style top with the military type jacket is a sure win for me. You can easily add a bomber jacket and wedge heel or Navy blue heel to this outfit you can also add black ballet flats. This also would make a cute office casual style.

FPE

Wow this is so 60's and I find it amazing! the way their hair and make-up is done right down to the bright colored leggings. In both outfits you find a nice use of colors and crazy pattern use. I like that! As well both outfits seem to be a bit " over sized" this over size jackets are going to be a big thing this season along with the fur. Yay to that keep you nice and warm that or you can eat a bit more hehe ;)


I hope you all enjoy new trends and really in brace them. I know I will!  thanks for reading, be sure to comment and share.


XoXo

Union leader,

Pey





No comments:

Post a Comment