Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Cover Girl Makeup review

Cover girl is one of the timeless classics that every girl seems to start out with and builds off of. It is like a good foundation to getting better with makeup and learning  how the products work.  I have been using cover girl products since I was about 12 or 13  and now I happen to be 17 so I believe my thoughts on this product are true and I can honestly tell you how they work for me.

Cover Girl oil control liquid foundation



This product I must say at first I was impressed with, but as I hot into the hotter months, I found my self not liking. This foundation goes on light and smooth leaves you with a nice flawless finish but with in about two hours or so my makeup looked caked on and just looked awful. Now during the winter months this product did better for me. I still found my self applying powder to take the shiny away, and my skin tends to brake out when I am using this product. This were two deal breakers for me. Now Before I did start using the Estee Lauder, I bought a second bottle of this which I will be using in the winter months once again to test it and see just how well it looks. I am also not fond on the packaging, but once again one of those things you can live with.

Cover Girl pressed powder oil control

Impressed! I must say I do really like the way this product works, leaves no shine, and flawless look. My makeup doesn't feel heavy or looked caked on with this powder. The packaging is nice but I must say the hinging on it kinda cheap, My first one that I got it actually broke on me * tear* and I was quite upset by that and the fact that the mirror doesnt stay up it own, you have to actually hold it which in some cases can be a pain, but nothing that you can't deal with. I also highly recommend that you a power brush instead of the little powder puff that is provided inside. The powder puff does leave a caked on look where the powder brush leaves a nice smooth clean coverage all over.

Cover Girl Invisible Concealer

I am not that impressed with this product. For me it just didn't set right. It was also clumpy. Not I must say It matched my skin tone nicely and that I really like but it is once again, a start product.  I guess this is good if you just are in a pinch a need to rush out of the house and want to use cover up and not do your whole beauty makeup routine. Which by the way I have actually done that before and it worked well but not something I would wear everyday.  Packing is nice I don't have any complaints about, the want is nice and the tube is nice size.

Link(s)-

Cover Girl

Liquid Foundation

Powder

Concealer


I hope you enjoyed reading my little review on some of Cover Girls products, Be sure to subscribe, and comment, also feel free to tell me what you would like to see posted on here, as always thanks to anyone who reads my blog be sure to share!

XoXo

Union leader,
Pey

 

No comments:

Post a Comment