Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Estee Lauder double Matte foundation review

Yay posted on the actual date my blogs should be posted on! That is a first ha ha. Well Between moving, work, and school I have now set aside two dates that will have blog post that is Tuesday and Friday. I was unable to post last week, just super busy and couldn't get too it but here we are now posting a review so enjoy :)

please note that the bottle is not actually this color, it is the same color as the foundation color you buy. 


I have been using this foundation for over a month and I can not say one bad thing about it.  I know a lot of fashion and beauty gurus use Estee Lauder foundation. the packaging is very nice it comes in a blue box. The bottle its self is a nice and I have no problem getting the foundation out.

Once again I must say I am in love with the foundation! the product goes on smooth and doesn't streak. Also something I truly love is that it last up to 8 hours and does an amazing job with keeping everything oil free. Being that for my job I am out and about all day in the sun and heat it still looks great. I only need to powder up once twice at most. This foundation also doesn't leave my face feeling cakey and heavy. It blends really nicely and leaves an amazing look.

Over the weekend because I was moving I used my cover girl foundation ( I will be doing a review on cover girl products) I had to do a lot of touch ups and even though my makeup felt light and I was still having to pack on tons of powder to help not look shiny. Now I know what you are thinking "Hello you were moving and sweating." yes that is true but while wearing the Estee Lauder to work I sweat am out in the sun and it stays in place and I still look good. Over all I give the foundation two thumbs up! I with out a doubt will be getting more.

Soon I will be doing product reviews about more Estee Lauder product along with a makeup haul, cover girl reviews and other makeup product. As always I hope you enjoyed reading! Please leave comments on anything you want to see from fashion to beauty! Of course thank you to everyone that does read my blog it means a lot to me!


Here is the links to Estee Lauder and the foundation that I have

Double Matte foundation
Estee Lauder

XoXo

Union leader,
Pey

1 comment:

  1. Top 21 Most Expensive Watch in The World luxury collection of the world’s most expensive watches thinks differently Here Money Is Time Top 21 Most Expensive Watches in The World

    ReplyDelete