Friday, September 28, 2012

Vintage..a fashionable come back!

Today at work ( hehe thanks to my nice boss #daddy'sgirl ) as I was checking out the news I saw this story on an 80's style that is making its way back.  Now as you can see I am inspired to write a blog about some of my top 3 vintage things that have come back that I really like/love.

Betsey Johnson 2012 Fashion week

1. Cripmed hair...ah a true 80's hair style that I like ha! This one of those things that it is just fun and although I am 100% sure it damages the hell out of your hair, for one day I think it is worth it, so long as you keep those baby hairs down and tamed and don't go by the time less southern rule the bigger the hair the closer to god ;) ( don't worry I am from the south I know how to put the " T" in teased haha )


Forever 21 Peplum 1950's inspired skirt

2. Yay to this! I love the 50's fashion style, it breaths class and elegance but hey that is just me. Now when you look at a true 1050's peplum skirt actually any skirt from that time it is stopped at the knee or just below, as you can clearly see this is 2012 take on the classic style. I really like the skirt this is one of great items that you can dress up or down and it day out with girls kinda outfit.  Also a side note to this one above that you see I think the color choice is amazing I like peach just can't wear it seeing how it does not work very well with my skin tone.  Links to the skirt will be place down below!


oversized jacket 60's trend 2012 take on it 

3. Over sized equals cute size haha! Love these I my self want one maybe not in those colors shown above, seeing how a lot of my closet is filled with black ( I am trying very hard to pull my self away from that and add more color) but I would with out a doubt rock one of the over sized coats. These are  great for this time of year, and thing oversized to simply spells comfy and cozy plus with all the holidays coming we all want to hide away that food coma we are in, well at least I do haha #yummyfood

As you can see those are my top three loves for 2012 fall vintage trends, from the hair to the cozy coat, you got the best. As always thanks to anyone that reads please feel free to share my blog with anyone leave comments and subscribe. 

Link(s) 
forever 21 ( due to the fact I can't seem to find the actual skirt that was used in the Peplum skirt pic. above, here is the link to the website, there is black peplum skirt that I am sure works just fine.)

 the other pictures where just taken from the google image. 

XoXo

Union Leader,
Pey

3 comments:

  1. Drones are getting to be a standout amongst the best time and stimulation toys for nowadays. From kids to old, all love drones. And for this reason, we are here with our review of the best drones under $100 of 2018 for them. Above all, the drones which we have taken in this review are of extraordinary quality, so you can have a ton of fun and fulfill your desire with these drones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are a sports lover, basketball shoes are surely one of your wardrobe staples. Not only famous among the basketball players, these shoes are among the most famous styles of athlete shoes to hit on the streets with. As for basketball players, these shoes are an absolute necessity to get the most out of the game.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fastest Cars in The World We can measure automotive excellence in several ways, but top speed which an automobile can achieve is the one everyone secretly cares about the most.

    ReplyDelete