Friday, September 21, 2012

Healthy Hair

I was once told that a girl's hair is her pride and joy, and to that I agree. For me personally my hair means a lot to me. It is my comfort blanket so to say and actually about a year or two ago I I was getting my hair cut and I got it cut really short and I was crying because it was cut so short I had an emotional attachment to my hair ha ha! But Now my hair is long again and with a recent cut and adding more layers to my hair I find my self wanting to go about keeping it healthier keeping away those awful split ends and having healthy happy hair :)

Here are some tips for happy healthy hair with food, shampoos and conditioners and a few more things that can keep your hair looking its best at all times! Now please take note that if you have fine or thin hair this is not going to make it thick or lush, so please keep this in mind.

I am a pollo-pesco vegetarian. So my diet is a bit restricted but not too much but here are some food that you can eat that are not only good for your body but great for your hair: Essential omega-3 fatty acids are needed to support scalp health some of the foods are Dairy, eggs, poultry, veggies, and fruits , and nuts and seeds just to name a few. You also need food that high in protein, vitamin B-12 and iron.

For more healthy hair tips from food click here: Feeding your hair and your body

Now some of the things that I do to keep my hair some what healthy ( you will see why I say " some what healthy" ) I do not wear my hair ties ( hair elastics, hair bands, etc.) about the only time I do wear it up is in a bun, when washing my face, need it out of face because it is oily, other then that my hair is down and shining in the sun light. Now this I don't do but at some point once those awful gray hairs start to come in I will start to dye my hair. I highly recommend that you do not dye your hair it will damage it great, along with flat ironing it ( I always use a flat iron) Blow drying it ( this I also do) and curling etc. Basically any heating product you use to style your hair is going to do some damage. Please always use heat protecting products this can help with heating damage and keep those split ends under control!


long and strong! plus silky smooth :)

If you clicked the link above it also shows and tells you about deep conditioning. This is a great way to get silky smooth hair and help repair it ( to some extinct) I personally do not do deep conditioning because my hair gets so oily and it is already pretty smooth. I don't want to add to my oily mess ha ha! A lot of the ways you can do this is simply from all natural foods that you get from the store.  here are some links to deep conditioning recipes, see you really are feeding your hair ;)
Culy Locks
hope for the damaged!
 ( please be sure to check the link above it gives two recipes for deep conditioning)

Hair products I use!
 I have use a Number of nice products as well as a whole lot of just pure awful, but none the less here are my top products that I recommend!

Ren Pure
Garnier Fructis
Aussie ( I also get my hair spray from Aussie It works great and has an amazing scent to it!)

As you can see there is many ways to keep or get your hair healthy you just have to work at it. Thank you to everyone that is reading be sure to comment and tell me what you think or what you want to hear about be sure to share as well!

XoXo

Union Leader,
Pey

1 comment:

  1. شركة نقل عفش بجدة , شركة نقل اثاث بجدة ,شركات نقل العفش بجدة , شركات نقل الاثاث بجدة, افضل شركة نقل عفش بجدة , افضل شركة نقل اثاث بجدة , نقل عفش بجدة ,نقل اثاث بجدة ’ ارخص شركة نقل عفش بجدة ,ارخص شركة نقل اثاث بجدة , نقل عفش بجدة رخيص , شركة ,

    ReplyDelete