Friday, April 19, 2013

Cover Girl BB Cream review

Hello everyone! So I have not done a review in a long time, so I thought since I am trying the BB cream from cover girl I would do a review of it.  So lets start with this review!

So this is what the packaging looks like. It reminds me of a a mermaids ha or water either one works.  I find it very easy to use. I have no problems whats so ever getting the product out from the tube.

Pros - This product is very light. I am so far loving it! My makeup does not cake and it just feels really light. I feel a bit more natural wearing it.  A very big plus for me is that It does not take very much product to cover my face at all. A little goes a long way! I think the main thing for me though is that the product just feels really light on my face. Where I live it is very very humid in the summer and when I wear makeup I can just feel the makeup melting off and I can feel it being cake-y but with this I do not get that feeling.

Cons - Even though it is a tinted moisturizer I still find my self having to use concealer, but I do not really mind that. I really really do not like that I am having to use a lot more powder during the day. My face just feels and looks oily but I a thinking that is simply because it has SPF and my skin type is also oily, so those might and probably do play a role in that. But I just find myself having to apply a lot of press power to I feel and look matt.

Other than those couple of cons I really like the product and I am for sure going to keep using it. I also noticed that my skin looks a lot clearer and hey that is always a plus for anyone that wears makeup.

As always big thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed the short reviews. Please be sure to check back for me :) Please be sure to share and comment.

XoXo

Union Leader,
Pey

1 comment:

  1. شركة نقل عفش بالاحساء من افضل شركات نقل العفش والاثاث بمدينة الاحساء بخصومات كبيره للعملاء ارخص اسعار سيارات نقل الاثاث بالاحساء

    ReplyDelete