Tuesday, April 16, 2013

New hair cut - again!

Hey ladies! So here it is again...I got my hair chopped and layered! I love it! So basically I went to my stylist and I handed her a picture and told her this is what I wanted. This is what I went for.

this is the picture I handed the stylist
As you can see it is a very simple yet sexy hair style. I think it is great for summer, and I have been teasing the hell out of the roots, ha!  but here is the back and the front of my hair .


the back is stacked with layers as you can see and the front she just razor-ed it and did it so that it framed my face. I am totally loving this hair style! This is great if you have an oval shaped face. I takes like no time to style it, or dry it. All I have doing is blow drying my hair upside down to give it more volume and brushing ( with a round brush) it while drying it before I style it, I have gel mouse and the I straighten with the flat iron, and once I am done with that I tease the back and sides just a little in the front and top it off with hair spray. I totally love this hair style :)

XoXo

Union  Leader,
Pey


No comments:

Post a Comment