Thursday, April 11, 2013

Hair tutorial - Long lasting bouncy curls

Hello lovelies! So today I am bring you hair  tutorial ( in case the title didn't already give that away!) So Yesterday I thought I might try something new cause my hair is much shorter and I am actually considering getting it cut even shorter! Ah still thinking about it thought! But here we are enjoy the extra long blog :)

So let us get started with the hair tutorial.

Three hair ties, and a LOT of bobby pins. 

hair dryers, as you can see I use CONAIR
hair straightener I use Style Element 
and good ole' trusty hair spray that I always rave about! 
  1. I just started by spraying my hair with a good amount of hair spray.  Make sure that you lift up the layers of your hair so that you get a little extra added volume and hold. 
  2. After spraying your hair with hair spray you are going to take your three hair ties and section off you hair. I did top ( that was basically my crown and bangs) middle ( from the top of my ear in about the middle) and then the bottom section. I put the first two sections in separate buns. Now you will have one hair tie left, just leave it you will need it later. 
  3. take the bottom section and separate that into two sections. I normally put one half on the left and then the other on the right and then break that down into smaller sections and start the process of curling that is what I did the whole way up my head when I curl my hair. 
  4. take your straightener and use that to curl your hair. I find that straighteners ( at least for my hair) give a tighter and longer lasting curl.
  5.  once you curl the small section of hair take one of your bobby pins and I pushed the curl up towards my head and pinned it now the first time you do it this will not look right and it may even be a bit harder to curl the next section of hair  but once you do this a few time you become a pro and know what you are doing.  Here is what the pinned up curls look like. 
    * Please ignore my outfit and the fact that I have ear buds in. I was actually getting ready for work and listening to music to get me going*  
  6.  Ok now that you have mastered that go an do that all through out your hair. 
  7. once you finish curling and pinning, you are going to once again spray your hair with hair spray while it is still pinned up. 
  8. After spraying your hair you are going to take your hair dyer and turn it on low and press the cool setting and blow dry your hair, I did this for about two or three minutes.
  9. Once you have finished step 8 you want to take all the bobby pins out. Now you can either leave the curls as is or you  can brush them out a little with your fingers. I just brushed mine out. 



 This is what the curls looked like before I brushed them out. Because my hair is a lot shorter now I thought just had too much curl so I brushed  them out.


This is it! As always thank you for reading :) I know that my posting has not been as I normally did it in the past but I have been so busy and sick, and trying to balance everything so now I just post when I can. But hey at least I am trying ha! Enjoy your weekend and try not to party too hard ;)

XoXo


Union Leader,
Pey

1 comment:

  1. شركة نقل عفش بنجران من افضل شركات نقل العفش والاثاث بمدينةنجران بخصومات كبيره للعملاء ارخص اسعار سيارات نقل الاثاث بنجران

    ReplyDelete