Friday, February 8, 2013

Up coming spring inspiration

So for today's blog I am keeping it pretty chill and we are going to take a look at the up coming fashions that I have been seeing, for spring that are inspiring me in the up coming season. Now before I ramble on anymore go ahead and take a look at the pictures below.

As you can tell I really love shoes because the first few pictures in this blog are going to be shoes haha. But I love these I think they are supper cute! You can find this ballet flat at Forever21

This faux beauty can also be found at Forever21 but I really like these. It would be so amazing paired with some denim shorts and a band t-shirt or just a plain v-neck top.

I am also are you can see really liking the whole animal print thing this year because a lot of the shoes that I like have some kind of animal print but you can find these at Wet Seal.

More ballet flats and these are in a wonderful pink lace ( these so match the earrings I am wearing right now) but these pretty little numbers can be found at Forver21.

With in the past year I have developed a love for the color green. I have no idea but these edgy shoes can be bought at Pink Ice.

Super cute for the summer time till they start to get extra dirty but still none the less cute! Wet Seal is where these can be found.

Love this whole outfit my goal for this season is to bring more color into each of my outfits ( lets see how well that works out!)


I simply adore this outfit. The top, shorts, and shoes, it just all works so well together, very boho chic.

Mrs. Fox looking great ha, I love this outfit and some out I am going to recreate it! One day hopefully.

Ah band T's I am loving them! I am just all about the band t's for some reason. :)

Shorts and leggings LOVE IT!! I have only actually worn this type of outfit once and it looked pretty darn cute.

I love this outfit and starbucks hehe :)

Well ladies I am off for a quick lunch break with the family and off to a fab night of fun! but that is all for today's blog please be sure to share with others, and comment also subscribe if you would like!

XoXo

Union Leader,
Pey










No comments:

Post a Comment