Tuesday, February 26, 2013

abstract nails tutorial


As you can see I love nail polish. I have a little over 60 different nail polish colors. The other night I got the bright idea to do an abstract nail art tutorial. 















I started out by using Sally Hanson's 240 Twisted Pink as my base color I just painted this on all my nails. I got this over a year ago, so I am not sure if they still have it in store.
This is just to give you an idea of what this color will look like. After you have painted your nails withe the base coat you want to give it an hour to dry. Your nails must be completely dry before you can continue on too the next steps.

Now for the next step I took Sally Hanson's 430 Brisk Blue, this polish will dry pretty quick if you lay it on in thin layers. Also this color is very bright and will stain so be careful when using it.

With the Brisk Blue polish, you want to place it on tape, and let it dry completely.  After this polish is completely dry you want to take the tape and cut it into different shapes I just just triangles for more as you can see below.

I did this for each of my nails. I did different sized triangles and also I did stripes on one or two of my nails.

this the next color I used Sally Hanson's 450 Lickety-Split Lime. All you do is repeat the same steps at you did with the Brisk blue.




As you can see this is the finished product, all you have to do it just apply a clear top coat and let it dry and off you can go with you abstract nail art :)

Thank you all for reading I hope that you enjoyed it please be sure to leave comments and even send me pictures if you try this out. As always please be sure to share with others and subscribe by emails.

XoXo

Union Leader.
Pey

No comments:

Post a Comment