Friday, March 1, 2013

Outfit Creation - Casual editon

Well after a long week of work and study and many many other things I have been up too, I am happy to actually sit down and type out my blog ( yay!) So for today I am making an outfit creation for the casual at heart. I know tomorrow I plan on just chilling and not even putting on an ounce of makeup..I mean total hair in a bun, pj's kind of day haha! But as always enjoy the blog :)

WET SEAL






I love these crochet shorts from Wet seal, I mean how cute are these. The weather is starting to warm up just a little and why not break out those shorts and show some leg haha.

Single button Shirt - Forever21
Really pretty color. Of course I would not be able to pull this shade off because of my red hair but still it is a nice color and I would wear it if I could. I think it would work great with the crochet shorts.


Knot-Front Woven Wedge Sandal - Charlotte Russe 
hehe I want these...perfect for spring and summer season..love love love these!

Pink Ice
ok so this ring is just edgy and I like it, something just about this ring I really like it. I think it adds a nice flare to the whole outfit.

all and all this is the casual outfit :) I hope that you enjoyed it. Please be sure that you share, comment, and subscribe by email!

XoXo

Union Leader,
Pey

No comments:

Post a Comment