Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Vintage Beauty

So yesterday I found out that Christian Dior and I have the same birthday :) How awesome is that! Well that leads me too this amazing idea. With my love for everything vintage and beauty why not try some of those age old beauty tricks and tips from way back when and see what works and what simply does not work.  I will be trying out everything from the years 1920's - 1960's so I have a lot of ground to covers.

Lets take a look at some beautiful women from each of the times and see what I will be trying out, from fashion to every beauty tip and makeup trick out there.

20's 


30's ( in case the caption above didn't give it away haha)

40's

50's

60's 

As you can see these are some of the things I will be drawing the beautiful women of their days. I will be trying it all and seeing what really works and what is just plain silly ( may not even fully understand why these women did some of the things that they did.)

Lets see how this will turn out in a month!

XoXo

Union Leader,
Pey

No comments:

Post a Comment