Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Spring and layers

Hello darlings! I am here today with another blog ( YAY!) today it is all about spring and layers. I do not know about where y'all live but where I live the weather has been doing some crazy things. At some points it is nice and warm and other moments it is cold and you need something to keep you warm here it is how to stay stylish and looking amazing in layers for spring! :)

Wet Seal
Forver21
Payless
forever21
forever21 
Forever21
As you can see for the bottoms I went with shorts and just kept it pretty simple with the dark denim, As for the top I wanted to add some color and pattern into the look. The shirt just screams " SPRING" too me and the colors look awesome! Since this is a layering look I went with a black cardigan that had a 3/4 sleeve too keep you nice and warm on the morning walk outside. For the shoes I thought a simple cork wedge peep toe would be nice and it will also elongate the legs ( Hey we for sure want that!) You all know that I love to nice the pretty and playful with the dark and edgy, I believe by adding the spiked purse you get that wonderful combination and that is why I picked that purse. The spikes are with out a doubt awesome. Since there is a lot going on in the outfit already with color and pattern I went with just a simple black cross ring. I think anyone can pull this look off and by fabulous darling!

As always I hope you are able to draw some inspiration from this outfit and of course I hope you enjoyed reading! Big thanks too everyone that reads, and had kept reading. Leave comments letting me know what you would do or would have done different. Please be sure to share with others and subscribe by email if you wish.

XoXo

Union Leader,
Pey

No comments:

Post a Comment