Tuesday, March 12, 2013

H&M online raid

Yay here it is another week and another blog might I add. Sorry that my blogging has been so spotty. Between school ( I graduate this year) and work and everything I am finding it hard to keep up so when ever I get the chance I try to blog, but they are coming few and far between. So for today I thought I might do something a bit different and do an online raid of a store and that store is none other than H&M :) lets see what amazing things I can find.

H&M
 I totally love plaid. I guess I take that from my true love for the 90's but with that I love this this and you can wear it in so many different ways.

H&M
This is one of those shirts that seems so classic and clean to me. I swear one day I am going to wear a high low top with shorts and not just with jeans, ha!

H&M
Ah I love me some jeans! Skinny and rips in them I love them all but mainly these hehe.

H&M
Since spring is pretty much already here ( at least where I live) and summer is so close I can almost taste ( so ready for the sun and too become a pool bum) but check out these short shorts that also come in a wonderful display of colors.

H&M
I think these are so cute, you can could totally wear these with a band t or even to the beach with a bikini top.

H&M
I adore these shoes, just something about them makes me go " EPPP!!"

H&M
perfect pair of pumps, I mean these are beyond perfect. My dream shoes right here.

And that ladies wraps up this weeks blog, at least for today :)  Explore H&M and let me know what you find. Thank you for reading as always be sure to share, comment, and subscribe if you would like.

XoXo

Union Leader,
Pey

No comments:

Post a Comment