Friday, March 22, 2013

Day out on the town - Outfit ideas

So since I am going out Sunday I am of course already thinking about what I will wear. When you are getting ready your outfit really sets the tone for everything else. How you do your hair, makeup, maybe even the nail polish you were ( if you are like me you want everything to go hand in hand.)

Just as quickie this is generally how I go about getting ready. I get a shower once I am out I lather on the lotions and face creams.  I get dressed and then I dry my hair. Once my hair is dried I will style it or I will do my makeup then style my hair. After that I am good to go. All this takes me about me about two or three hours. It just depends on how much I get distracted ( dancing and singing in front of the mirror haha!) or how much I am texting or talking on the phone. It just depends on the moment.  Now I have become a fan of tumblr because I have figured out that I can get some amazing outfit ideas from there. So lets check out some of these amazing outfits!
love the legging!
LOVE IT!!! :)

Outfit here!


once again I am a total sucker for shorts and leggings


really like the bronze and black combo
alright my dears as you can see these are some of the outfits that I am loving and drawing inspiration from! Stay tuned for next week because I will be posting a " get ready with me" blog! As always I hope you enjoyed reading big thanks!

XoXo

Union Leader,
Pey

No comments:

Post a Comment