Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Outfit creations - Boho Chic


Fashionista Skinny Jeans - Wet Seal
Ok starting with the classic dark skinny jeans. how wonderful are they! You all know that I love me some skinny jeans, and the fact that these are dark washed that makes them even better.
Indie Cuff Boots - Pink Ice

I totally love these they are super cute and just add some fun color and pattern to the outfit.



Forever 21

Love love love! this top is so adorable and would flow so nicely with the shoes.

Filigree Dome Stud earrings - Charlotte Russe
These are unique in them self which I like. All together this outfit it pretty boho chic and these earrings just really seem to fit.

Pebble Side Pocket Satchel Bag - Charlotte Russe
Like I said really going boho chic with this outfit. I believe by using this purse it will really pull together the whole look.

Well Pretty people, here is todays blog, Sorry I have not been posting as much, between work, family, and school and a whole bunch of other things I just have not been able to keep up with the blogging. But hopefully you all enjoyed this blog :)

As always thank you for reading, please be sure to send to others and leave your comments on what you thought or if you would do anything different.

XoXo

Union Leader,
Pey

No comments:

Post a Comment