Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Britney Spears Church outfit

Get right with the Lord honey! AMEN! Ok I must say Britney, you won me over. I totally love this outfit! Just in case you have not seen the outfit that take a look at the pictures below.

Love everything about this outfit, it just seems so simple and clean. 

I like the back but leaving the Holy House I wouldn't have worn something that you could see my bra through, but hey that is just me. Other then that everything else looks really good. and I love the outfit! Yay Brit...now just for fun lets take a look at some of the other outfit that Ms. Spears has worn before.

The top one is more for the fun of it but I love her hair, super cute, and gray is for sure a good color for Britney. It just makes her hair pop and she looks all around great!


Well ladies and gents, I am out for now, I have a super busy week coming up but until now stay posted :) thank you as always for reading me blog and of course please share with others and feel free to leave your thoughts on what you thought about Britney's outfit for the Lord's house.

XoXo

Union Leader,
Pey


No comments:

Post a Comment