Friday, January 18, 2013

Indian Inspired - up coming Spring Fashion Trends!

Hola amegos! ( I think and hope I spelled all that right! haha)


Ah I am super super excited about this post and actually extremely happy that this is going to be one of the up coming 2013 spring trends...It is ( just incase you didn't read the title) Indian inspired. I have a slight obsession with anything Indian so I was ecstatic to see and read about this.

But when you are coming into a new trend like this what are some good ways to incorporate it into your style and truly embrace the new chic trend that is soon to hit us? Here are my top 3 ways to bring this into your everyday look.

Indian women use a lot of color and pattern when it comes to their style and not to forget their makeup is to die for ( or at least I think that). These beautiful women hold a edge, mystery, wonder, sex appeal, and so much more in their style. One of the best ways you can do this is by simple doing a dramatic cat eye ( winged eyeliner) with a smokey eye. They even dare to use bright colors such a pink, purple, blue etc. in the way they do the almost artistic. As you can see the women in the pictures down below carefully mastered the art the dramatic eyes.



 Now lets take a loot at all the things these ladies are wearing and what we might see in the up coming seasons trends






Well as always I hope you enjoyed reading. Please be sure to share with others and leave your comments!

XoXo

Union Leader,
Pey


No comments:

Post a Comment