Friday, January 4, 2013

things I am loving: January 2013!

So I am super excited to start writing these blogs once a month about things I am loving in each month in either fashion or beauty. So lets start the blog!

Gypsy Flow Blouse - Pink Ice
I really like this top something about it just jumps at me and it just seems so flirty and fresh this will be perfect spring and summer.

British Invasion Knit - Pink Ice
Yep haha had to love this it is the union jack and I love this top I so want this!

Canvas Dot Skimmer - Wet Seal
How cute are these shoes. Oh these would be so all year around. Ah even cuter with a black blazer...my love for shoes continues.

Faux Suede Wedge - Wet Seal
These shoes are so cute :) love them. Black Wedges are great I am really really great because they pretty much go with everything and I like that also because I wear a lot of black and I love heels so yay :)

cherry on Top Tote - Fluff
How cute :) I actually thought about buying this this inside of the bag it is printed hehe so adorable.

Hula Cuties - Fluff
I love fluff bags I think they are just so cute and I own a good bit of them. totally love these bag they are well worth the price.

Eiffel Tower Earrings - forever21
I really like Pairs and these are just cute as could be ( ah I have been using the word " Cute" a lot in this blog)

Pointed Ring Set - Forever 21
These are just unique...I like them I think they add some new to whatever outfit you wear.

well this is my blog for today. I hope you all enjoyed it :) As always please be sure that you subscribe.

No comments:

Post a Comment