Friday, January 25, 2013

Short hair styles

Now I have pretty long hair and I love it, It is pretty much my comfort blanket. Today while I was reading the news I noticed that they said that " Short Hair styles"  were coming back into style now my thing is I cut my hair a couple of years ago and it was to about my chin and not it is super long and half way touching my bum. But the question I always asked my self when I had short hair was " What or how can I style it?"

A good bit of the time all I did for my hair when it was that short was straightening it, once I did curl it and it looked really cute as you can see in the picture below.










As you can see the curls were worn very loose and just a good look and natural looking. Also during this time I went through a bit of a pin-up loving phase and I still love pin-up. but with that amount of hair at I was not able to do a full on pin-up look so I came up with ways to get that look that I wanted. Once again you can see that below.

As you can see in this picture my hair looks as if it is long and very think. I have pretty thick hair already but, just so I could get this look I had to do a lot of teasing and curling. I starting out by curling my hair with hot rollers then I sprayed the hell out of it with hair spray and teases it a lot at the roots. Once I did all that I pulled it back and put it into a bun. It was an elegant look and perfect for a night out but lol with that shirt I was wearing I am not going any where but my room. haha!

A lot of time that I had my hair this short ( actually I worn it this way all the time) and this was also this first time in a very long time that I had side bangs for a while I had this very annoying side sweep that simply didn't look very good on my.








totally love this it is super cute and edgy.


I love Rihanna's style and this hair cut really fit here, and her " umbrella ella ella" days. 

ah I love the " pixie" cut. the people that can rock this look are so lucky!


Well ladies and gents, I enjoyed writing this blog I hope you enjoyed reading! Please be sure to share and comment what you think, and check back with my next week to see what kind of things I post :) and of course big thanks to everyone that reads my blog it really means a lot to me!


XoXo


Union Leader,
Pey



















No comments:

Post a Comment