Tuesday, January 22, 2013

18th birthday bash and banging body!

Ah yay I am now 18 :) Yesterday was my birthday and wow ha I really enjoyed myself! and I won't go into grave detail on what I did because I basically eat all day ( really that is pretty much what I did all day) but any ways I got a yoga mat and a " Dancing With the Stars" Work out thing and by May ( that is about the time it starts getting super hot where I live I will be swim suit ready :) So now here I am starting with my new work out routine.

This should really whip me into shape! ha I am excited to see what my body is going to look like after doing this for a month and see if I get the results that I want. I am so got a pink yoga mat. I am not really going to be doing yoga so to say. I am going to be using it when I am dancing. But I can also use this for sit ups and who knows I might just get into yoga. I am starting this work tonight so I shall check back in and give me review on this in a month and we will see if my body looks any better.

I hope you enjoyed the short post today. Sorry for it not really being fashion or beauty related. I just am super busy and trying to get things done around work.


XoXo

Union Leader,

Pey

No comments:

Post a Comment