Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2012 makeup review

Hello Beautiful people and Happy New Year :) So for our first blog of 2013 I am review some of my makeup favorites, from last year.
Neutrogena - Healthy Skin Smoothing Stick Concealer
  I am totally in love with this concealer! My skin looks so great and it has even cleared up some, I just really like this concealer.  I will be getting more of this when ever I run out. The product goes on really smooth and had great coverage.




MAC powder blush
This is one if the first MAC products that I got the name of this blush ( also this one is the exact one that I got ) it is called Pink Swoon. The product is really smooth and it goes on really nice. I have used blushes and when you first apply them on it just looks like a clown went crazy with the blush on your face and this doesn't do that it just smooths right on and I like that. It gives a really nice glow so yay to MAC blush. 
 
SoHo Brush
 
I am still loving these SoHo Brushes. They work amazing well. The main brushes that I use are the foundation brush, concealer brush, and eye shadow brush.

Well these are my top three favorite products from last year...sorry that they blogs have been so short. I have just been so sick. As always I hope you enjoyed reading my blog please be sure to share and comment. 

XoXo


Union Leader,
Pey  

















No comments:

Post a Comment