Friday, December 28, 2012

bad weather and cold and flu season

So today there will not be a blog. I am so sick, I have been this way since like Wednesday :( As of now my life is made up of....

I am hoping that this stuff gets me better sometime soon. I feel ultra awful!

yummy I like cough drops so I have no problem with taking these haha!

These pills are huge! I have low iron, so got to take these to help me get better and build back up on my iron.

This tea taste so good I have been drinking so much of it, really soothing for the throat.

Anyone remember the song " Chicken noodle soup with a soda on the side?" haha yeah this is my diet as of now but instead of a soda it is a cup of hot peppermint tea or some ice water.

Like a said before a big glass of ice water to get whatever I got out of me.


lots and lots and lots of hand sanitizer good gosh I have never used so much hand sanitizer in my life!

Rue 21

I have been wearing nothing but sweatpants and a big oversized t-shirt to sleep in my sweatpants are from rue21 and they are this color pink but do not have this design they have at the top " Thirty Eight" in bold letter and they are so comfy!

and oh yes I have been sleeping like sleeping beauty because that is about the only way I want to deal with this dreadful cold or flu whatever it is. I mean I feel awful I am pretty sure I look awful my poor nose is  so red I could have lead Santa Claus that is how red my nose is.

anyways I hope you all are enjoying the holiday season. Best wishes and hopefully none of you feel as bad and looks as awful as I do.

XoXo ( don't catch what I got)


Union Leader,
Pey



No comments:

Post a Comment