Thursday, December 20, 2012

Beauty in gray and maroon - OOTD, OOTN

Well the wind where I live is something fierce! Now other then the fact that the wind is just crazy I on the other hand look fabulous of course ha. Some many things could have gone wrong  today it is just unreal! Now last night where I lived the power went out and trees were knocked down due to the gust of wind that seem to take over my little town but it crazy outside today along with a nice breeze and the sunshine. But thankfully just a few moments after I woke up the lights and what not came back on and I was able to pull off this great look yesterday :)


As you can see with my makeup I just kept it simple. Brown eyeshadow and the classic winged eye liner. ( I actually have been wearing this makeup look like everyday) the products I used for this look were:maybelline new york I talked about ( HERE ) I used my Esteee Lauder liquid eye liner, as well for my brows a MAC brow pencil and for my lashed I used Estee Lauder and and mascara called " show time"  but sadly I have no idea what it is called :( I do know that it is a drug store mascara. also in my water line I just used a white pencil and I smudged a black eye liner pencil on my bottom lashes and I left my inner corner with out anything I thought it looked better.






For my hair I simply washed it and dried it with a hair drier and brushed it with a paddle brush while drying it. Then the next morning ( thankfully the power came back on!) I only straightened my bangs and my cowlick haha and then I took my conair I believe it is a 1 inch and curled my hair about half way up and I held it there for 20 seconds each time then sprayed with hair spray and I did this all around my hair and I did not - KEY WORD DID NOT - brush out my hair or run my fingers through it. All I did was just leave it as is. I brushed out my bangs a little and slightly brushed the top of my head to add some volume but after that I just left it.  The curls a bit different from this morning but I really liked how they turned about as the day went on it was like having loose beach waves and I really liked that, but it also looked good as is this morning.


Now for my accessories I kept it really simple all I wore is some earrings I got from my mom and a ring I got from my mom on my 14th birthday that I wear all the time. I can not tell you where any of these things came sadly the ring is really old and the earrings my mom had from a long time as well.






Now for the outfit it was warm and cozy! The sweater and under shirt both came from JcPenney, my jeans came from factory connection, and my boots are from a brand called " hot cakes".

Now just as a side note if you wanted to wear this as a casual weekend look you can so go for that then if you want to go out at night then you can dress it up like this. Once again the same top with a gray skirt the one I have on is from forever21, and you can also pair it with a black skirt it you want.  The hosiery that I have on is from JcPenney, and you can pair this with some maroon shoes but I paired it with black heels.







As always I hoped you enjoyed my blog and big thanks for reading it! You can be a knock out even the world is ending ;) haha! Please feel free to leave comments on what you thought about my outfit and everything else or if you would change anything. Please feel free to subscribe as well as send to others!

XoXo

Union Leader,
Pey


No comments:

Post a Comment