Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Anti Taylor Outfit ( Cosmo)

So due to the fact that I really do not like the outfit that Taylor swift is wearing the November issue of Cosmo and I did a little rant on it HERE. But as you can see the pictures below I took a similar skirt and put together a different outfit and I think it looks a lot better then the awful purple and maroon they put on here.

Taylor Swift

me

For this outfit I took a black sweater dress with a scoop neck from Rue 21 and a maroon skirt from forever 21 with off black stockings from JcPenney and my heels from payless.


As you can see this is my anti Taylor Swift look. I hope you enjoyed reading as always please feel free to leave your thoughts on what Taylor was wearing and if I did any better as well share with others. Big thanks to everyone that reads!

XoXo

Union Leader,
Pey

No comments:

Post a Comment