Friday, November 30, 2012

Audrey Hepburn holiday inspired looked

Oh my goodness I had so much fun shooting this look and doing the makeup but aside from doing what I did in this it would be great for a holiday look.

With this outfit I used a white shirt and then paired it with a bandaged black skirt and with off black hosiery with patent leather black heels. The gloves are just costume glove and haha I came up with using a straw at the cigarette ( creative I know) I got the idea from the breakfast at Tiffany's and the pearls went with the idea of the outfit.  The shoes came from payless, the pearls and the white top came from Charlotte Russe, the black gloves came from icing,  off black hoses were from JcPenney, bandage skirt forever 21.  Now if you are just dying to know ha I got the straw from a cafe I eat at everyday haha.





As you can see these are my holiday take on the Hepburn " Breakfast at Tiffany's" look and I love this! As always thanks to everyone that reads, be sure to to comment and share also subscribe by email.

XoXo

Union Leader,
Pey

No comments:

Post a Comment