Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Who inspires my fashion

Over the Holiday weekend I was thinking it would be nice if I show you who inspires my fashion and why talk a little bit about why they inspire me in my fashion.

Audrey Hepburn is amazing I adore her style. She is so classic and lady like. Her style really speaks to me because she is just so girly and I am also very girly. I draw from her simple style and the way she held her self so well and I really like that.

Marilyn Monroe she is so stunning and a sex icon in her day and I draw from that. She was a rebel in her time in both the way she acted and with out a doubt her style and inspires me to take risk in my clothing as well.

Heidi Klum, a Victoria Secret Angel and beautiful model. Here style is so edgy and just always trying some new and I like that about her style. She is great at mixing two blends of style together and daring. With out a doubt some one that inspires my fashion style.

Nicole Scherzinger for the love of all of man kind this women is beautiful. She has been my top inspiration from such a young age. The way she styles her self is amazing, from her hair to her make up right down to her clothes and shoes, she just sparks this amazing light in my creative side for style.
Kim Kardashian I know a lot of people have mixed feeling about her but I like her. She is pretty and daring when it comes to fashion. She works with what she has and is not afraid to show it. I am more of the curvy nature and she has taught me to not be scared to show my curves rather then hide them.

Tyra Banks....who doesn't like Tyra? She is daring and strong and can rock anything she wears. I like that because just like Kim she is curvy and is not afraid to show that. She lets her energy shine through her fashion and that inspires me because I show my emotion through my fashion.

As you can these are the wonderful ladies that inspire me to be the person I am and with out a doubt inspire my style. Each one has built my style single handily and plays a key roll in what I shop for. As always I hope you enjoyed reading my blog, please be sure to share and comment. Thank you everyone that reads my blog it means the world to me.  See you next time ;)

XoXo

Union Leader,
Pey






No comments:

Post a Comment