Friday, November 2, 2012

Outfit creation - Thanksgiving editon!

Happy late Halloween everyone and if you do not celebrate Halloween then happy late Wednesday :)
anyways before I ramble on lets start with the blog!

Since Thanksgiving is coming up on us pretty quick as well as Christmas and the New Year I will be posting  several blogs on some outfit creations for the Holidays, I know I want to look my up most best and I am sure you do. So now on to the creation!




As you can see for shirt I went with a mustered yellow, I really like the I guess we can call them burnt yellow colors because it looks so great in the fall, I know a lot of people start going with the browns and blacks. Don't get me wrong I love wearing those colors, but just because we are entering into the fall and winter months it doesn't mean that you have to fall pray to wearing the normal dark  colors.
For the jeans I went with a dark colored denim, I believe that it will compliment the shirt very well, and of course as you can see they are the " ripped" kinda which I totally just love. As for my jacket since it is a bit chilly out now, I went this this super pretty gray jacket that ties in the front. I really like the fact that it ties because it is something different from the normal jacket that buttons or zips up and I think that it has a nice fall feel to it, plus wearing this jacket being that it ties you have a great reason to eat more food ( yes I am a food junkie lol!) As you can see all the colors in this first part of the outfit blend really well together.

With Shoes, handbag, and jewelry I kept it pretty edge. With both the earrings and bracelet being black, I feel like both items make a statement but they are not over powering your outfit. For the shoes I just kept it simply with some black platform pumps. I feel like these will best compliment the outfit and really pull it together. As for my purse, I have a strong ( very strong) love for this bag, it is edgy and the studs just add this flare to it that I really like. You will for sure stand out from the crowd with this outfit, and hello your purse can double as a weapon hahaha! '

As always thank you for reading and please be sure to subscribe by email and share with others as well post your comments! Of course big thanks to everyone and anyone that reads my blog, stay tuned for more!

XoXo

Union Leader,
Pey

No comments:

Post a Comment