Friday, November 16, 2012

My makeup must have's

 Well for starters YAY to me because I edited all the pictures on my own so yay :) I am proud of my self ha now because I go on lets get started.


 My first makeup must have is the Estee Lauder Pure Color eyeshadow. Estee Lauder has some really great eyeshadows, and They blend so easily and they look really good on. I really like having the Dark blue color has a pop of color eyeshadow it is fun and really adds a new feel to your makeup.







L.A. Colors eyeshadow is one of my palettes that I have had for a while and as you can see I use it a lot the colors that are in this palette are great because you can go really light with your makeup or you can go really dark with it and I like that because it is has so many uses which is great because you get more for your money. As you can see I use a lot of the darker colors and used all of the white eyeshadow. I really like to do my makeup dark during the fall and winter and this is for sure my go to palette in the fall and winter seasons I always find my self reaching for this one. Some of the colors tend to go on light so you really need to make them on but other you can really get the less is more thing going on.


Maybelline New York is another one of my go too palettes. I use this one more in the spring and summer because the colors are a bit lighter but they are nice because you can easily take it from a day look to a night look and I have done that because. Another great thing about palette is that on the back it shows you a number of different looks that you can do and I really like that. As you can see I  have already hit pan on my off white eye shadow I use that one a lot mainly for my base eyeshadow and brow high light. These colors are very easy to blend the only thing is that you need to use eye makeup primer because as the day comes to an end you can see that your eye makeup has fallen and faded a bit and then honestly you just look as great as you did in the morning so, eye primer is a must for this shadow palette. 


I am beyond in love with this foundation! I can not rave about it enough because it really is just that great. It goes on and blends amazingly. Being that I have oily type skin I was really skeptical if it would actually control that oil and what do you know, it does. I find my self not needing to apply press power or blot. Also something that I really like is that I find my skin is clearer while using foundation, I hardly have break outs. Another plus is that this foundation has SPF in it now normally when I use anything that has SPF in I find that the product is super greasy and of course we do not want that but once again with this product I don't get that. I know that Estee Lauder is cost a lot more but really this is something that I advise you invest in because it works wonders and just looks so amazing and I love it! A down side though is that this product does run a bit dark for my I am not sure is the lady made a mistake or what but I really really have to blend this out so that I do not look like I got a bad spray tan.


This has to be the best liquid eyeliner I have ever used! The formula is great and goes on so easily, the tip on the eyeliner is AH-MAZING! I actually learned how to my cat eye/ winged eyeliner with this eyeliner. I have used drug store brands and they suck ha. Also the tip does not bend and I really like that. So A+ on this liquid eyeliner.






Mascara and Primer...love love love, I do not know how on made it in the makeup world with out using this stuff and brand because it really is amazing. It is so great. Using this mascara and primer I have noticed a difference between the drug store brand and the Estee Lauder, my lashes just look so much better.

 My white eyeliner and black, I could not complete my makeup with out this stuff because it is just that great. My white eye liner I got a Sally Hanson's Beauty Supply store for just a $1, and for a $1 that is not bad it works amazing and blends so well. I feel that it really completes my makeup look. The black eyeliner sadly I have used so much that the label has rubbed off and I do not remember where I got it. But it works and blends so easy and just so smooth and creamy I use this mainly on my bottom lash line something on my top lash line just depending on my mood I mainly have been going for the liquid eyeliner but it works and blends so nicely. 


As you can see these are just a few of my beauty must haves. A lot of these products I use every day and I could not complete my look with out them.  As always please feel free to subscribe by email or leave your comments down below and share! The links to product reviews and the stores where I got everything will be down below!

Links:
Estee Lauder
Sally Hanson Beauty Supply
Estee Lauder Review
Estee Lauder Foundation Review

XoXo,

Union Leader,
Pey

No comments:

Post a Comment