Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Estee Lauder review

Last month I did a product review on the double matt oil control foundation ( click HERE to see it) But now I am doing a review on all my Estee Lauder products :)



Double wear zero smudge liquid eye liner 
With this product I really do not have anything to complain about, honestly the tip of the brush is great to do a cat eye look and it stays on all day, when they say zero smudge they mean it.  As you see if you click the link they offer it in both brown and black I have the black in it is a nice bold color, It looks really good! Once I have nothing bad to say about this product.


 I have a Dark blue color called " Midnight" If you clicked the link you will be able to see, also as it states next to the eyeshadow it is limited edition! This eyeshadow is AMAZING! the color is great and it also stays on for age just like before I have nothing bad to say about this product!

Doublw wear stay in place flawless wear concealer
I must admit that before I got this concealer I never wore concealer it was just liquid foundation then press powder, but once I got some wow! I mean the magic that this stuff can do is amazing. It blends so well, and it is also true to its name, it stays in place and it leaves a nice flawless finish. As with all my Estee Lauder products I have nothing bad to say about it!

This lipstick is like butter! Seriously wow, I have never used a lipstick like this it is amazing, My lips feel so smooth after using it, the shade that I go is Candy shimmer. When you first see the color it looks kinda dark but it goes on light, which I like.

Lately I have not been wearing a lot of lip gloss I main have been going for the lipsticks. But I really like this one, the color is nice and bright and has a wonderful shine, now the only things that I don't like about this product is the brush it flat on both ends and kinda floppy, or at least it is like that for me, and trying to get some of the lip gloss off so you don't look like you kissed a pink sparkly glossed up doughnut it not that easy, and as you tell probably with that it causes you to have away to much lip gloss on which it not a good look. Now other then those two things I really like this lip gloss and also the color I have is fuschia pink so extra bright!

Sumptuos extreme lash mulitplying mascara
Freaking LOVE this stuff! You have no idea how amazing mascara till you try this. Since wearing this mascara my lashes look great! The brush is really nice and the also not once has the mascara been clumpy for me I am able to get every lash and just looks really nice and completes my look.

lash primer plus
If you are just starting out using makeup and or want to know how to have long lasting mascara or perfect looking mascara, well my dear this is key. Once again one of these products that I have never used and believe me it makes all the difference. I have nothing bad to say about this product and I highly recommend getting it.

Soft clean tender creme cleanser
I don't have dry skin but this is nice for this days when you just need that extra boost for your skin. I must say at first I was really confused on how to use this but once you finger it out it is really nice, all you do it just apply to your face and work it into your skin in circular motions and then wipe off with a tissue. If you have really oilly skin this is something I would recommend staying away from though.

Time zone
This above I can't really say if it is working or not, simply because I am seventeen and don't have wrinkles yet, but you are never to young to start using these cremes and stopping it before it starts. So that is why I use these plus it is a nice and leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth.

advance night repair
Now unlike before I can say this stuff works! You shouldn't put a lot on like the old saying " a little goes a long way" applies to this, if you put on to much it will leave your skin feeling oilly and have a grease look to it so I would not put tons on all at once, but it does work wonders and something that I would highly recommend that you get.


These are my Estee Lauder products :) and I really enjoy them I truly believe that any thing you get from Estee Lauder will be great, because they are one of these high end makeup lines, that you trully pay for what you get! As always I hope you enjoyed reading my blog, please feel free to subscribe, and share with your friends, and leave comments below! thanks everyone :)

XoXo

Union Leader,
Pey

No comments:

Post a Comment