Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Shoes lovers delight!

 It is no lie when it comes to my love affair with shoes, from heels, flats, to a good pair of boots, I love them all! Give me money and most likely I am going to spend every cent on a pair of shiny new shoes. So come with me and indulge in a shoe lovers delight from peep toes, sling back, to those cute pair shoes you find in the back of your friends closet ( you all know what I am talking about)


Sexy Platforms! 
Lace Platform Pumps - Forever 21




These warm my soul right down to the core! Really there is nothing better then a classic black platfrom shoe. They go with everything and so easy to dress up or down. Heels are my shoes of choice and I above anything else would wear these the most simply because when you are a Fashion Guru as my dad likes to call me on a budget theses are just the perfect pick because as I stated before you can do anything with them. 

 Some more of my Sexy Platform picks would be:
Pointed Patent Pumps - forever 21 ( can we say Hello Barbie!)
Ankle Strap Platfrom Heel - forever 21 ( something about these shoes just draws me in)
Patent Stiletto Pumps - forever 21  ( really like the color)

Bold Boots
taken from the interwebs ;)
  
Let me just say that these make me want to go out and club. Something about heeled boots and jeans makes me want to go clubbing, believe me I am not sure why, but it just does. Now boots are one of these great things that you can in flat form or heeled form and either way you go it is a nice way to make your outfit have more edge. From sexy go go girl for punk rocker, you really have a shoe that has many takes on it, and I think that is great!

Here are some more of my Bold boots picks :
Studded STrappy Flat Boot - Charlette Russe ( these are amazing and very fall trendy to me)
Exposed-Zip lace Up boot - Charlette Russe ( for the punk rocker in all of us!)

   CRAZY COLORFUL
Betsey Johnson

Ah I love Betsey Johnson! Most of all I love the crazy and wonderfully blended together colors that she used in her shoe. Something going with a black, brown or even white shoe just seems plain. Instead of going with the cluster of earrings, necklaces, and  what nots, try a simple jewelry piece and show stopping shoe.  Being that the neon colors are really big this year these are great!

More of favorite shoe picks can be seen here:
Betty Page Black Studded Shoes - Hot Topic
Knotted Ballet Flat - Wet seal  ( makes sure if you buy shoes from here you but them in a size bigger then what you are, I made that mistake myself )
Fringred Wedge Booties-wet seal
lace-up platform booties - forever 21

Some other great places to find shoes are JcPenny, Belk, Macy, TJ Maxx, But as you can see these are just some of my favorites, as always I hope that you enjoyed reading please feel free to subscribe by email leave comment, and send share with others! Thanks to anyone that reads!

XoXo

Union leader,
Pey

No comments:

Post a Comment