Friday, October 5, 2012

Fashion and season problems

Yesterday a Lady I work with handed me a catalog and as I was looking trough it I noticed that since we are in the fall season a lot of the time the weather in the region I ( or even you) live in do not match up perfectly with the season trends. I have pretty much lived all over the other US. From Organ, Idaho, California, to even down in the deep south like Texas, Mississippi, and Arkansas, as well traveled from state to state but that all together is a different story. Where I am living at right now, though it might as well still be summer, yes we are starting to some what of fall chill but but by the after noon we get back up into those 90 degree temps. and the fact that is it also very humid here so all in all the we come to the sad point where, we don't get to enjoy the fall colors, and trends till late November, but as a result for a lot of people here, we have to move out spring and summer outfits, into fall and some of winter.

So now lets go into this summer/fall/southern weather. Right now since we are in fall weather I am trying to get some of the colors going, like right now I am wearing a black blazer ( from TJMaxx), with a white tight blouse ( from old navy), with jeans( from JcPenny) and white peep toe sling backs ( from payless I also got my sunglasses here as well) and my purse is from Fluff. Now with that said even today running around town doing things for my work I was still pretty hot.
what I wore today

When you are living in the delta of the south, hell the south in general it is just hot, you can't going around nice cozy jackets, or as I stated in one of my later BLOGS  that I was talking about the over sized jacket trend, here you just can not wear that here it won't work.  Now to the people here in the town that I live, Jeans, tennie shoes, and a t-shirt, dressing up here is wearing a polo. Honestly speaking to the people where I live I dress as if I am in some big time city,  but I dress casual from a big time city.  Now part of that is that I use to live some what close to these big time cities so dressing as if you are in that type of setting is just fine where I am now the nearest big city is four hours away so the way I dress some what does not work. But being that I am as my dad likes to say a " Fashion Guru" and also I am not willing to let go of my fashion style. Below is an example of what people normally wear.
sorry for the black blur i had a edit out the town I live in haha
 As always thank you to anyone that reads my blog, be sure to subscribe by email, and share leave comments you know the drill ha! I hope you enjoyed reading :) and be sure to check back every Thursday and Friday that is when I post!

Links(s)
Old Navy
TJ Maxx
JcPenny
Payless
Fluff

XoXo

Union leader,
Pey

1 comment:



  1. Banner Design Service is a focusing fact for any kinds of business institutions. Banner show your products identity which is provided by you. Manage your banner design service creatively by any professional designer to highlight your products. Creative banner grabs your customer’s attention.


    ReplyDelete