Friday, October 19, 2012

Makeup of the day - Dark Blue editon!

Today I am trying something I am doing a makeup of the day, I normally go for different colors of brown, with black eye liner  and black mascara, with a lipstick or lip gloss. but any ways on to the pictures, and more details below!

my eye lol

That is my eye lol as you can see I did blues and black so let me just go into that colors that I am wearing right now then into a more detailed about it. Pearl White, light brown, Navy Blue, Midnight, Black eyeliner, Black mascara, white eye liner.


once again my eye lol

For my brows as you can see I really need to pluck and fix ha but anyways I filled them in with an Estee Lauder eyebrow pencil, and them smoothed it out with a eyebrow brush. At this moment I can not tell you what color I used for my eye brow just because I don't really pay attention to that but hey at least I know that it is Estee Lauder.
For my high light color I used a pearl white color and blended it out really well, once I put my high light color on I used an light brown color all over my lid as the base color, and the since it was pretty light I didn't bother to blend it out I just left it. As we move along for my crease I used navy blue and although you can not see it, the blue is very matte. For my outer corner I used midnight blue, and just blended everything very well together. I do not know what brand the first three eye shadows are but I can tell you that my midnight color is Estee Lauder.
For my eyeliner I used just a black eyeliner pencil, and blended it out a little on both the top and bottom of my eye, and used white, on my water line.
With my Mascara I used two different kinds plus the Estee Lauder lash primer. In order of use: First I curled my lashes and applied the eye lash primer. Next I used the Estee Lauder mascara on my top and bottom lashes, and curled once more, them after that became dry I used " Show Time" mascara on curled my lashes one last time. Now just in case you are wondering why I curl my lashes so much is because I have small lashes and they do not curl very well so I just curl them a lot and pretty much get the look I am going for by the time I am done.
For my outer corner depending on my mood sometimes I will, add a little of my high lighter color there or add a little of my white eye liner but because I have such bad allergies, I normally do not add anything there and it looks OK to me.

As you can see that is my eye shadow for today :) I hope you enjoyed it as always please feel free to subscribe, and send it others, and leave comments on what you would like to see or feed back! Thank you for reading!

XoXo

Union leader,
Pey

No comments:

Post a Comment