Friday, October 26, 2012

outfits creation

Today I am going to try something new and do outfit creations of things that I would wear so I hope you enjoy :)

woollen military coat - zara

jeans - rue 21

angle wing lace crochet - rue 21
As you can see I started this outfit out with a military style jacket. I am really liking the fact that the military look is in so that is a nice a piece in this outfit. For the jeans I do a simply dark skinny jean, I think with the dark color of the jacket and the light color of the shirt it would look nice. With the top I went with a plain white lace top, I believe that it would soften the look and also one of these outfits that can go from day to night.

buttoned up thigh high boots - charlotte russe
bulb armor bracelet - pink ice  
tier soear earring - pink ice
mini stunner duffle bag - pink ice
As you can see with the boots I stuck with the military style, I think that these add a nice touch of edge to the outfit.  The bracelet is one of these pieces that just really stand out and would look good against the shirt. The earring are really nice and add a pop of color seeing that this outfit is a bit dark. with the purse I still kept with the military/ edgy style the studs just add a nice spice to the out.

As you can this is an outfit that I would wear, as always please feel free to send to other and subscribe by email if you would like, comment below and let me here your thoughts! I always write on Tuesdays and Fridays of course thanks to everyone that reads it means a lot to me.

link(s)
Pink Ice
Charlotte Russe
Rue 21
Zara

XoXo

Union Leader,
Pey

No comments:

Post a Comment