Tuesday, October 23, 2012

My Favorites in Fashion and Beauty!

I have lots of favorites but I figured that today I would break down my top six fashion and beauty favorites, three being beauty and the other three being fashion. So lets starts before I start to ramble on haha.


Whiskered Skinny Jeans - Forever 21

I love skinny jeans...for the love of all things if they are ripped I am twice as likely to buy them.  I first did not really like skinny jeans it was just something about them that made them look like they are just not comfortable, but wow I was really amazed. Of course I noticed that other girls were wearing them and to me I just did not want to conform and go with what everyone else was wearing but doing my back to school shopping in 7th grade I tried someone just to try them on and that is when the addiction on the skinny jeans started, it was also when my emo/scene days started but that is just a totally different story for a different time. Although I do have a rule for when I wear skinny jeans. NO tennie shoes whats so ever! I only wear uggs ( yes I still wear uggs lol ) boots/ heeled boots, Ballet flats, or flip flops.  I feel like wearing tennie shoes with skinny jeans it just looks weird or atleast it looks weird on me haha.

spiked bow uber platform pump - charlotte russe

Ok all in all I love a good pair of pumps these are just extra cute because they have the spikes and that adds a bit of flare to them. I am kinda short, or least I feel short haha I am  5'4 but in general I love a good pair of heels. They make me feel tall and sexy! Of course who does not want to feel that but also they make my legs look even longer. For a short girl ( ok normal size I guess lol!) I pretty long legs so that is a plus. But I love heels the taller the heel the better!

BLTD Lace Peasent top - Rue 21


I have for some reason really been loving lace. I have no clue why but I over the summer got a lace top and from there on out I just feel in love it. I know some people may think it have this old lady feel to it but done up and worn in the right way it looks really well. I have this classic feel to it and if you pair it with a leather jacket or some spiked heels you can have an edgy style that is girly and chic yet so vintage and edgy and something about that just speaks to me, that I really like.  None of that probably made any since lol but to me it does and if you love lace like I do then you might be able to understand at least half of what I said lol!

mega hair spray mega hold - aussie

This hair spray smells so good, and it really works. Aussie in general is a really good brand and I can highly recommend using it but ah it just smells so freaking good. The other night I curled my hair so that in the morning I would not have to worry about and sprayed it with some of this hair spray and WOW! It held all night long woke up and had the same great hair still, now I must say that is the clear way or saying that this product works.

Time zone - Estee lauder
To wrinkle or not to wrinkle...ha not wrinkle! haha This product is really great of of course as I stated in a one of my other blogs I am only 17 and I do not have wrinkles but none the less it is never to early to start. I use this in the morning because it has spf and it makes my skin feel super soft. I know it cost a lot of money but this is something that I would recommend getting it is well worth the money.


style elements  flat iron
I actually have no idea where you can get this flat iron, because I got it for Christmas but I use this thing everyday ( no joke)  It works really well and it heats up so fast, I actually curl my hair with this flat iron and it works really well. So two thumbs up from me :)

As you can see these are my top favorites of  fashion and beauty. As always I hope you enjoyed reading please feel free to subscribe by email, and send to others ( share the edge! )

XoXo

Union Leader,
Pey

No comments:

Post a Comment