Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Taylor and Cosmo ( what were you thinking?)

So yesterday during my lunch break I stopped to pick up a copy of Cosmo, I was highly disappointed. Cosmopolitan has ( and will always) be one of my biggest inspirations in fashion and I like swifts music but in two counts I am going to call them out on their choice in fashion.

who ever put together was not in their right mind. Taylor is seen above sporting Kelly Wearstler - Shopbop , Chan Luu, Vanessa Mooney. I really do not like this outfit, once again I do not know what they were thinking these two colors clash! Maroon and purple just do not go together at all and I have no idea what gave them the inspiration to do this it just looks really bad. No just so I am not all negative Nancy on this blog post the colors do work very well with her hair and skin tone, that is more then I can say for the next picture down below.

Swift killed it in this outfit and not in a good way. I think the nude colors of this dress just looks all to wrong with her hair and skin tone.  The shoes I like but I think that Taylor should have gone with more color. She is a pretty young lady that has beautiful fair skin and blonde hair and the least that she could have done is go with some color, like purple, red, light blue ( believe you get my point)

Now lets take a look at some of Taylor's better dressed moments.






These are just a few of Taylor swifts I think she has an amazing style and that she is stunning but I strongly think that cosmo make a mistake and that she made a mistake with that dress seen above. 

As always everyone I hope that you enjoyed reading and be sure to share what you think, also be sure to share with others. Till next time my little union be edgy!

XoXo

Union leader,
Pey

No comments:

Post a Comment