Friday, November 9, 2012

Outfit Creation! - Thanksgiving dress editon!

Wow everyone really seems to like these outfit creations that I do :) I actually really like doing them! But I thought that since no one wants just choice I would do another Outfit Creation for Thanksgiving this one being a bit different from the first one of course but before I ramble on even let me go ahead and start the blog.

Coated A-line Dress - Forever 21 $24.80

found on web
Belted Houndstooth Trench Coat - Wet Seal $27.65
Elvin Slit Platform Pumps- pink ice $37.99


Stiletto Tote Bag - Fluff $34.00
Alarm Clock Ring - Pink Ice $12.99
linked cross earrings - Pink ice $12.99

As you can see with this outfit we went casual chic with the dress and lace stockings. I believe by mixing the shear fabric with the lace you get a nice mix of textures. Because it is getting so cold and we want to stay warm we add the houndstooth trench coat which looks great adding yet again another mix of texture even when you have it closed it will look good against the dress and the lace stockings. For out shoes, I really wanted to do something different and add a nice pop of color. So I went with these pretty red beauties that just add a whole new feel to the outfit. and it looks really good against all the black in the outfit. For our purse I went with one of my favorites, a Fluff bag that is just too cute! With our jewelry I went edgy and did some conversation pieces, with the alarm clock ring and the cross linked earrings you will for sure be eye catching at Thanksgiving lunch or dinner.

As always I hope that you enjoyed reading! please feel free to subscribe and leave your comments and thoughts on what I picked out and if you would do anything different. Be sure to share with others!

XoXo

Union Leader,
Pey

No comments:

Post a Comment