Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Fashion Rant-- jean shoes

Where I found these crazy things

Are you kidding me? Are you really kidding me? I want to know who created these very ugly shoes right now! Fashion Police need to make an arrest because these things are very ugly.

DaniKshoes ( on Etsy) one of the people that makes them sells them for $140 ( oh mama you can get something from Zara that looks a hell of a lot better for that price!)

I just would like to know where she got the idea from because really things are awful, I can not tell you how much I despise these things. A few questions come to mind when I look at these things
1. What will you wear them with?
2. how to do you get them on and closed?

 Since I am already on this rant of the shoes I thought I might pop by the lady's Etsy shop and give some of her other things a look over and see what I could find ( see what other horrors she makes)





These ( seen above) are just some of the things I saw. Now I am all for making a fashion statement and being seen but this right here is just no...OK no! something that should not be worn at all and that is just pure ugly.  And like I said before with the money you spend on these awful things you could get something way better.

I am pretty sure that the women that makes these shoes will never see this blog but if she does.

Dear, Ms. Dani

Can you please attend fashion school and also stopping making these shoes because they are pretty awful. You can go back to making shoes if you want after you attend fashion school.

Thanks,
Union Edge

 As always I hope you enjoyed reading and that was my fashion rant for today! Thank you for reading everyone be sure to subscribe and share. As well leave your thoughts on these shoes and let me know what you think about them.

XoXo

Union Leader,
Pey

No comments:

Post a Comment