Friday, November 23, 2012

Ways to use a Chocolate brown sweater

So the other day I was going through my closet and I discovered this chocolate brown over sized sweater and nothing spells comfort like an over sized sweater! So before I ramble on here are two ways that you can style an over sized sweater.


As you can see in this first look I took the sweater and paired it with dark denim jeans and for my shoes I kept them pretty simply with just some light brown knee high heeled boots and I would pair this with a fun colored bag like this ( seen below) 

quilted Chain Crossbody bag - wet seal








So this is actually what I wore Tuesday and it is so comfortable! I feel like I want to curl up on the couch and map something like that haha but I paired the sweater with sweater leggings or you could also pair it with just plain black leggings. Now a little secret is that I am actually wearing two sets of leggings the first set its the plain black leggings then I have the sweater leggings under it. Now I am sure that you are wondering "  why is she wearing two sets of leggings?" Well the first set ( plain black ones) were very badly see through and I did not want to go around letting everyone get a free peep show, so I add the sweater leggings. Now I could have worn just the plain sweater leggings I am sure that is what you are thinking but that would not have worked because, the sweater leggings were also some what see through mainly when I bent over once again I did not want to give anyone a peep show. Now That I wore that outfit all day I came to notice that you will be nice and toasty in the outfit. I was kinda on the warm side and maybe that is because it was some what warm where I live but I actually like that I can wear this outfit during the winter and not freeze me bum off. As for my shoes I went with plain black ankle boots, and it looked really good. With this outfit because there is so much texture I would not go with a crazy purse I would stick with something simple like this ( seen below)
Spiked Wallet - forever 21


As always I hope that you enjoyed reading my post, and of course please feel free to share and comment as well subscribe. Oh yes Happy late Thanksgiving to everyone and enjoy your black Friday shopping! :)

XoXo

Union Leader,
Pey

No comments:

Post a Comment