Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas quickie!

Merry Christmas everyone or if you do not happen to enjoy the Christmas holiday happy holidays to you. Today's blog is going to be kept pretty short just for the simple fact that it is Christmas and I would like to spend time with my family :)

I just wanted to pop by and say hello and let you know I was thinking about you all, but I got some pretty awesome things from " Santa" hehe and I will have a blog on it soon but here are some of my Christmas favorites :) ( and in case you have not noticed yet this blog is not makeup or beauty related it is just kinda random)

Christmas tree! Ok I am a sucker for a good tree and the fact that this one is pink totally made my day :)

Christmas food, I mean really almost everything ( sweets mainly) taste even better this time of year and I swear I could eat my weight in sweets. I have the worst sweet tooth in the world!

Presents..I am not to hep on getting gifts but I really like to give them. I like seeing the reaction on peoples face when they open up their gift.

The most important of all is family and the good lord Jesus Christ....That is the whole meaning of the day they really meaning of that.

thank you everyone for reading my quickie blog post that is so far from fashion and beauty ha. I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful Christmas and may your new year be blessing. God bless you all!

XoXo

Union Leader,
Pey




No comments:

Post a Comment