Friday, December 14, 2012

Fashion Sizes and why they are a problem

Last night I was out shopping with my dad and we are totally taking advantage of the JcPenney button thing they have going on and I will have more on that later. But I was trying thing on and after trying on like three or four different pairs of jeans I came to the point where I was pissed off and sad and wanted to give up and just go look for something else. But in the dressing room it made me notice something the core reason why I do not like to shop for jeans, why I always head right for the tops and the shoes, along with every thing else but the jeans.

I am super picky when it comes to the type of jeans I wear. They have to be pretty much 100% cotton and they can not be 90% or 50% whatever the precent it is spandex. I just do not like that in my jeans. By the end of the day I do not want my jeans fitting looser or whatever I want them to hug my legs the same way they did that morning that I put them on.

But as I picked what size I was, and took it into the dressing room that is when I became pissed and upset that the size I thought I was just did not fit and at points even though I could get them up over my thighs and what not it gave me a camel toe and just did not look right and I did not feel comfortable in them like it should. But with the feeling that coming over me that I was getting fat I quickly washed that thought out of my head and tried very hard to stay positive. I mean really no girl wants to admit to them self or anyone that they have to go up a size or maybe two, just no! Also to be honest no girl should have to walk out of a dressing room feeling that way. It is disappointing and all around sad.

But as I walked out of the dressing room for what felt like the one million time I stated that they should make all fashion sizes the same. I am sure no one knew what I was talking about it even considered that I was feeling a bit down on the fact the jeans I slightly did not like, just did not fit.

But too what I mean was true they should make all the fashion sizes the same. And what I mean by that is, that the fashion world should be like this, if I am a size 5 in one brand the every other brand I should be a size 5. But no of course it does not work that way sadly. We can not walk into every store and think that it will all be the same. I mean really in some jeans I go from a size 3 to a size 9 and at sometimes it is really annoying I do not know what size to trust.

But to end my point sometimes the fashion world really is cold but we have to keep our chins up and not let it get to us.

Now to another note and a much more happy one JcPenney is having a button give away kinda of thing. I am not sure what to call it. But right now if you go into JcPenney you can get two buttons then enter in online and they will send you coupons and all kind of stuff if your button is a winner. I have gotton $35 total from ( three $10 and one $5 off coupons) from do this. The nice thing is you do not have to go and buy anything from the store all you have to do is just walk in and grab some buttons and you are good to go! They started this December 1st and it is going till December 31st I believe but if you would like you can go to their website for more info. on it.

As always I hope you enjoyed reading my blog and big thanks to anyone that does read! please be sure to leave comments down below as well subscribe so you can see when I post ;)

XoXo

Union Leader,
Pey

No comments:

Post a Comment