Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Things I am loving this month!

Hello beauties! So this is just going to be a laid back post, of things I am loving this month. After one hell of a week at work and being the fact that I have a huge headache right now, things are going to be simple so for this post and then stay tuned for the end of the blog I will be talking about some of the things I plan on doing for the new year! :)

Neutrogena - healthy skin concealer
This concealer is freaking amazing! My skin even looks a lot clearer now and love it.  I have been using it for about a month now, but I just really like it. The price is not bad at all, and I use a concealer brush when I put it on and it last for the whole day, so that is a win in my book.

MAC powder blush
I got some MAC powder blush and totally worth the money! I get such a nice glow using this and it not to dark but not to light, so you really do not have to put that much on. Of course I do not remember the name of my actual blush this color seen above is too dark for my skin tone.

Double Wear- Estee Lauder Liquid eyeliner
I did a review on this eyeliner along with a bunch of other Estee Lauder items. But I have been using this eyeliner almost every day that I do my makeup and it is just so amazing I can not rave about it enough.

Well to be honest this is not my actual nail polish that I have used but the idea is still the same haha! It is glitter nail polish :) I am really liking the glitter nail polish, it just brightens me up and it fits the season and really all year round plus I just really like glitter ( who doesn't ?)

Now I am really happy to talk a little about what I plan on doing for the new year :)  As of January 1, 2013 I plan on starting to do video blogs, more hauls, and even more makeup ideas! I even want to try and start up a youtube channel but we will just see how things go as of now and hopefully I gather more readers in the new years.

As for this blog I want to thank you all for reading, and be sure to comment, as well as subscribe by email.

XoXo

Union Leader,
Pey

No comments:

Post a Comment