Friday, December 7, 2012

Outfit Creation - Christmas ( Holiday) edtion!

It is that time of year again! Time for gift giving, singing, and random people being nice to you for no reason ( even though we all know they would be rude if it was not the Holiday season....how awful!) So here I am again bring to you another outfit creation for the Christmas ( Holiday) season, so before I ramble on lets get this blog started :)


cable knit sweater - forever21
I really like this sweater it just seems cozy and when you are with family and enjoying the day of gifts and eating and being together what more could you want then complete comfort?

Life in progress skinny jeans - forever 21
once again we are going for complete comfort, with this outfit. To me skinny jeans are prettty comfortable, but I went with dark denim jeans I believe that it really compliments the light gray sweater.

Almond toe wedges - forever 21
I really like these shoes this wine red colors will look great for that pop of color and the with the gray and dark denim it will really stand out and look amazing!

tiered dimpled earrings - forever 21
gold is really in this season as far as jewelry goes and with the wine red color and gray this earring are really going to stand out and because we are going really simple with this out we are just going to stick with the earrings

quilted chainn shoulder bag - forever 21
I am totally loving this bag. Once again with the colors of this outfit I think it will look great!

As always I hope you enjoyed reading my blog , bug thanks! Be sure to share with others, as well as post your thoughts on what I picked out and let me know what you think would look better of if you even like it.

XoXo

Union Leader,
Pey

No comments:

Post a Comment