Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Lets Talk : Adam Selman Edition

So once again I am starting something new with my blog, we are going to talk about fashion and beauty people that help build or contribute or dominate the fashion and beauty world.  Now me I can at least seven people on the spot that built our fashion world and to this day still some what control it.  But as I was checking out the news today I saw something about Rihanna and this caught my attention ( of course haha) but it is her stylist I guess we can say was the main topic and this got me and now as you can see I was so inspired it to go and write a blog post on it.


Now just as the article I read ( ) says you probably do not know who this person is, but that is ok a lot of fashion gurus start out not known and work their way up ( I mean hello! If working with Rihanna does not get you well know I do not know what will.) but to me point he has created some ( if not all) of her outfits from tours to being back stage at the VMA's read to fix here dress or quickly create a new one. But lets take a look at some of the things that he has created and lets see if he gets the Union Edge approval!




and the man him self!


As you can see he plays a big roll in fashion from styling, Rihanna all the way to Pink and Taylor Swift. This man is a genius in what he does and thanks to him for bringing color and shape into the fashion world.

As always thank you all for reading! It means a lot to me, I hope you enjoyed reading. Be sure to share and also give your thoughts on this post.

XoXo

Union Leader,
Pey

No comments:

Post a Comment