Tuesday, January 15, 2013

SPECIAL POST - The Carrie Diaries

I am so excited I think I might faint with excitement.  Ok for starts sorry for being MIA for that last week. I just got swamped in paper work at my job, but anyways to my point.

I am a HUGE Sex and the City fan, and I was thrilled to hear that they are having a showed revolved around Carrie. Just in case you have been living under a rock or have sadly missed out on not seeing the show. Carrie is the leading lady of Sex and the City and is also played by Sarah Jessica Parker.  I adore Sarah and I am excited to see how the show plays out. Of course I will be doing surprise updates on here about her fashion and makeup, hair. Basically the whole kit and caboodle. ( how exciting!!!! )

Now lets take a look at some of the most famous outfits from Ms. Parkers Sex and the City days :)
( BTW I think it is official I have a girl crush on Sarah Jessica Parker haha She is just so pretty)


Totally love this it makes me think of Audrey Hepburn :)



Ok what girl doesn't want a closet like this?

The New Carrie ( so to say)



I am excited to see how this series turns out and what fashion and beauty comes from it and how it plays out into today's fashion yay!

As always please be sure to leave your comments and let me know what you think. I would love to know what you think about the show if you have seen it already or if you have not tell me what you think the fashion and beauty may be like. Please be sure to share with others and subscribe by email :)

XoXo


Union Leader,
Pey







No comments:

Post a Comment